1. Schreibe die genannten Aufgabensätze in richtiger Form in die Textfelder. Dazu müssen -falls nötig- das passende Relativpronomen und Kommas hinzugefügt werden.
2. Überprüfe die folgenden Sätze auf ihre Richtigkeit und verbessere, falls nötig!
1. That's a problem, which concerns everyone.
2. The book Dad gave me wasn't very interesting.
3. The house, which windows are broken, is very old.
4. The girls which Peter met yesterday were French.
5.The detective wanted to talk to the man whose he had seen the day before.
6. That's the movie star I saw at the airport.
7. Where's the furniture (=Möbel), who you want to get rid of?
8. Mr Sands who usually smokes a lot isn't coming to the meeting.
9. The Big Ben which is a symbol of London attracts many tourists.
10. Jill wasn't the only pupil, which Mr Dean was proud of.