Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013

Zwei weitere Aufgabenbögen

Aufgaben zum Futur

1. In die Lücken muss jeweils die richtige Form vom going to future oder vom will future eingesetzt werden. In den Klammern stehen die dazu nötigen Infinitive.
Zum Schluss ist es wie immer möglich, mit dem Aufklappmenü die Lösungen nachzuschauen. 

a) you(put) the children to bed so soon?

b) I (not watch) the Superbowl tonight because I'm not interested in sports at all.

c) I wonder if John (to be fired).

d). It's so rainy oustide so that the football match (to be cancelled).

e) I hope Leyla (like) our surprise for her.

f) "I've noticed that Sam was very nervous when he stood in front of the class." - "Do you think so? I (try) to give him some more confidence."

g) "We don't have enough milk for cooking the chocolate pudding." - "Okay, then I (buy) some more."


Lösungen



2. Übersetze die Sätze a) - g).


a)

b)

c)

d)

e)

f)

g)

Lösungen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen